1. Download and read the Technical Manual TM01 from the members' area under technical Manuals hhttps://nzhgpa.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/NZHGPA-TM01-Radio-Apr-17.pdf
2. Once you're ready to do the theory test click ARO Theory Test
3. When you have completed the test successfully, keep a copy of the certificate.
4. Contact one of the practical examiners listed here ARO examiners
5. Take your theory certificate, radio and this form OPMF35 to the examiner and do the practical test.
6. Send the signed form (preferably a scan emailed) to the administrator ( email above), who will add ARO to your ratings and send you a new card on request