Sizes : M / L
Weight : 9820 g (Size Medium)
Acro harness with an emergency release system with wing release and automatic extraction of a parachute BASE jumping.
STIFF MONOBLOCK BUCKET-SEAT STYLE.
HIGH PASSIVE SAFETY LEVEL IN ADDITION TO A REINFORCED STRUCTURAL DESIGN.
A – BUMPAIR 17 CM
B – RESERVE CONTAINER UNDER THE SEAT
B² – RESERVE CONTAINER FOR BASE PARACHUTE
C – STORAGE POCKET
Upright or semi-reclined seating posture
Integrated dorsal reserve parachute pocket equipped with a Base-Jumping ( BASE ) parachute, as well as a patented jettisoning system for the main wing, foot-rest and parachute extraction. Reserve parachute BASE from ATAIR – model TROLL – Size: 255 ft2, folded in its pod. Made in Europe. Maximum total hooking weight: 120 kg. / 264 lbs
Bumpair 17 cm
Additional Container parachute under the seat (don’t fit with Rogallo)
Self-locking steel 45 mm Biners.
Quick release buckles with Safe-T-Bar locking mechanism.
30 mm Self-locking stainless steel buckles.
Anti Balance System
Gear / comfort
Reinforced backrest for greater comfort.
PTwo handwarmer pockets
Rear storage pocket
Shoulder straps adjustments
Adjustable leg-straps length
Adjustable backrest support incline
Chest strap adjustment
Norme EN 1651
|Pilot size (cm)||165 /180||180 / 195|
|Pilot weight (mini – maxi) (kg)||60 – 85||85 – 105|
|Complete harness weight (g)||10 800||11 200|
|A||Backrest height (cm)||67||70|
|B||Backrest tilt adjustments (cm)||34||34|
|C||Seat depth (cm)||42||47|
|D||Seat width (cm)||37||39|
|E||Hooking point height (cm)||39||41|
|F||Length between the hooking points (cm)||37-60||37-60|
- As a BASE Jumper, I often wanted to be able to drop my paraglider when needed. We made self-drops with release systems on EVEREST mountain harness and a BASE bag on the back, but difficult to acro with! (comfort, resistance, without a board ...), and no second reserve if you fall in your sail ...
The BASE SYSTEM solves the problem: everything is there, with a design that astonishes! I was immediately comfortable in it and all the drop tests in all the configurations (autorotation, twisted, parachutal phase) confirmed to me that it is with the BASE SYSTEM that I want to fly in acro. And above all we can push the limits where we want, avoiding obstacles. I have not yet needed to use it in real life, but by flying in Chamonix above the ski lifts, screes, glaciers and the city, I am very happy to have this harness under the buttocks. Attention, it does not solve all the problems and it is not necessary to grilling the stages so much, but the ACRO BASE SYSTEM is a precious ally in the evolution of the pilots in aerobatics.
- I've been flying with the ACRO BASE SYSTEM since 2010 and I know there are a lot of things that I would not want to do without, especially anything that is D-bag, or acro in unwelcoming places.
Maeva GIACOMETTI, Member of SUP'AIR International Team
This harness is delivered with the following items :
– BASE reserve parachute : ATAIR, model TROLL, Size 255 ft²
– BUMP’AIR 17
– 2 Twist-lock 45 mm Zicral SUPAIR Carabiners
– 2 Handles BS ( one is a spare )
– Handle “A3” ( for the reserve parachute container located under the seat: right-sided reserve parachute handle).
– Riser set
– Quick Carabiner Maillon Rapide® Inox 7 mm
– 2 O-rings
– STANDARD Speedbar (145 cm)
– Speedbar connectors
– Size M: reinforced wooden ACRO seat plate ( M 35 cm x 37 cm )
– Size L: reinforced wooden ACRO seat plate ( L 37 cm x 37 cm )
– Repack instructions (CD)